Monday, April 30, 2012

Where have you been Charms?

Hey Addicts!!!

I know it has been a while since I last posted on the site.  So many things have been happening in my personal life between work & home...the conflicts of work & home.  I had to take a moment to get them both in order.  It's funny how you spend more time at work then you do at home and trust my home was beginning to show it.    Don't worry though, I will be back soon.  My goal is by the end of the month with set posting days...Wednesday and Sunday.


I guess the one great thing about this hiatus that I had to take is that my relaxation outlet/addiction has been buying polish.  I am now over 400+ polish and forever shopping.  I just can't say NO to a bargain, a sale, a blog sale, a swap, a giveaway...so with that I have been polishing and picture taking at every chance I get.

I wanted to say "THANK YOU" for those who still are following the site and those who have stopped by.  I know that I am not like other famous nail blogs...but I am just me.

You can for the time being follow me on Instagram at MsCali310.  I have been posting some pictures of what I have been doing with my nails and other things.  Also there is always Twitter, Facebook & Pintrest...gotta be Social Media savvy now a days...lol! 

Well Folks..I know, I know...you don't want to see me go!!!  But this concludes today's Therapy & Rehab session.  I trust that you will be back because despite what your psychiatrist tells you...this type of Therapy & Rehab is FOREVER!!!  As Always...

Sit back and ENJOY the fumes!!!

Charms




No comments:

Post a Comment