Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I get a Blue Sangwich Please?

I have no excuse for neglecting you so I am not even going to attempt to give you a reason for my absence. All I can say is...SORRY and I'm trying to be a better Polish Blogger!!!  I promise!!!  Okay so let's get to getting...

Today's Therapy & Rehab sessions:  Can I get a Blue Sangwich Please?

Now if you remember right after the New Year that I got some Epic Nail Mail well this post contains a BLUETIFUL(Yes, I spelled that wrong...lol) Franken made by one of my Fellow Bloggers Beanie at My Blue Lacquer.  Wondering what a "Franken" is...well is a nail polish that is handmade from scratch.  From what I read...it takes alot to create a Fraken from scratch...right glitter, clear polish...yeah ALOT!!! So without further ado I introduce you to Blue Sangwich...

Warning...VERY PIC HEAVY!!!

Artificial Lighting With Flash (Left Hand)





Artificial Lighting With Flash (Right Hand)





Natural Sunlight Through a Window







Outside Natural Sunlight







Close Up Outside Natural Sunlight



Do you see the GLITTERY MAGIC?  It reminds my of Revlon Whimsical but BETTER!!!  Okay...so here is the breakdown of what happen when I got my Blue Sangwich.

  • Base Coat:   1 Coat Julep's Nail Therapy & 1 Coat Essie's Grow Strong
  • Color Coat:  3 Coats of Blue Sangwich
  • Top Coat:     2 Coat Revlon ColorStay Longwear Top Coat & 1 Coat Seche Vite 
Overall...I LOVED THIS COLOR!!!  Everywhere I went I got so many compliments on my nails.  I hope they all and you all as well stop by Beanie's page...My Blue Lacquer, check out her Blog Sale and get your very own Blue Sangwich.  She also has many more colors!!!  Tell her Nail Polish Wasted aka Charms sent you...not that it will get you a discount...lol!!!

Well Folks...I know, you don't want to go!!!  But this concludes today's Therapy & Rehab session.  I trust that you will be back because despite what your psychiatrist tells you...this type of Therapy & Rehab is FOREVER...lol!!!  As always...

Sit back and enjoy the fumes!!!

Charms 

No comments:

Post a Comment