Friday, December 16, 2011

Green With Envy

Today's Therapy  & Rehab Mani:  Green With Envy


  • Base Coat:  Orly Bonder ($8 at CVS)  Helps your color coat adhere to your nails better.

  • Top Coat: 2 Coats Sinful Color Happy Endings (Currently 2 for $3 at Walgreens)

  • Glitter Coat: 3 Coats Sinful Color Call You Later (Currently 2 for $3 Walgreens)  I applied 3 coats because after 1 coat I realized I really wanted it to sparkle and catch your eyes.  

  • Top Coat:  1 Coat Seche Vite ($6.99 CVS) I so love this...it drys in like 1 minute flat!!! 
Clean up is always with Pure Acetone.  I find that if I clean up before applying the glitter coat or top coat if not using anything else, then the polish doesn't peel quicker.  My thought is that if you go through all the steps then clean up with acetone...it will breakdown the coats and then they become fragile.  I always moisture afterwards...hence...the greasy hands & cuticles.  #dontjudge

So here are my thoughts...I LOVE IT!!!  It came out very well.  It lasted roughly about 3 days before it started to peel.  For me...that is great considering I wash my hands constantly and I am constantly apply the BB's Cuticle Cream, Carimex Hand Cream & SH Cuticle Oil.










Well folks that completes today's therapy & rehab sessions.  Your comment cards are always welcomed...but then again addicts helping addicts may not work because we tend to stick together.  (:   As always...

Sit back & enjoy the fumes!!!

Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment