Monday, December 12, 2011

So It BEGINS!!!

Hi my name is Charms and I get NAIL POLISH WASTED!!!  Like my bio says, over several years I have paid for manicures & fake nails...each year getting more and more expensive.  I decided to start doing my own nails at home and with the help of my Sister from another Mom & Mister aka EJ tha DJ...I have tried several polishes, top coats, cuticle oils/creams, lotions...a lot of beauty products.  I have trolled over 100+  blogs that specialize in nail polish, nail lacquer, nail...well you get my point.  With that being said, I decided to start my own blog because one thing I did notice...there aren't a lot of blogs for Women of Color by Women of Color.  My point is what looks good on you doesn't always look good on a woman of color.  So you get to see nail polishes from my eyes to yours...but note my eyes are very cheap...so for a while you will not see the expensive brands.  I don't profess to know it all, my advise might not be helpful and my opinion is like...well you know the saying.  What I can guarantee you is funny, quirky, silly nail polish posts from a lady who will try anything at least once...well...will try a nail polish at least once.  As my motto says...

Sit Back and Enjoy the Fumes!!!

Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment