Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Can't Live Without!!!

A few items that always can be found in my purse...yes I have to carry a huge purse to haul this stuff around!!


  1. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Extra Care Cream with Cocoa Butter & Petroleum Jelly...I am a lotion junkie too...so I love anything lotion or cream that is extra greasy!!!  Hey...that's how Black doesn't crack as they say.  I can only find this at Walmart, so I have like 6 bottles of these in my beauty closet.
  2. Carmex Lip Balm...anything lip color or gloss starts with this as the base for my lips.  Did I mention I have a bad shopping habit of buying in multiples.  :o/  So currently in the beauty closet I have like 10 of these.  #dontyoujudgeme
  3. Carmex Healing Cream...this is a new love for me.  Yeah, you should have know since I love the lip balm, I had to love the cream too!!!  I won't even tell you how many of these I have...just note that I am a coupon clipper, so all were purchased with a $2 off coupon from various drug stores that had sells on them.  I especially use this since I wash my hands so much at work.  
  4. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream...oh how I love this stuff.  The smell alone makes me want to lick my cuticles...oh my was that TMI!!!  This stuff makes my cuticles so soft and I use it to trim my cuticles...makes it easier for me.  I am constantly rubbing this into my cuticles since once again, I wash my hands a lot due to my job.  Multiply buy...I won't tell you how many.
  5. Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea & Soy Cuticle Oil...this is currently on clearance at CVS.  So for 75%...I have like...well I won't tell you that either!!!  I use this all the time too with the Burt's Bee...never can have enough for the cuticles!!!  I like the brush application so this makes it very easy to put on.  So if you have a CVS near you...see if they still have this available.
  6. ALL THINGS PETROLEUM JELLY aka Vaseline...I did mention that I like to be greasy!!!  Hey...I'm going again with Black doesn't crack!!!  But I really like Vaseline because it keeps the skin moisturized which we all know is important.  I even add this while putting on regular lotion...yeah I know...that is why I like #1...it's already added in.  (:
  7. Loreal Colour Riche Lip Gloss in Soft Brown #820...no particular reason except that it's not too gold and it adds just enough tint with #2 to give me some color on my lips.  This particular item has been hard to find...my last stock up was care of Kroger.  Yeah eggs, meat, milk and lip gloss...it all makes for a complete trip to the grocery store...lol!!!!  I only have 2 of these...they were the last ones of the hanging thing.  
Well NPWasters this concludes our meeting for the evening.  I will see you back tomorrow for more treatment and therapy!!!  Until then...

Sit back and enjoy the fumes!!!

Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment